New features in Microsoft Access 2000 make it easier than ever to build database solutions and track information. Topics covered by 'Quick ourse in Microsoft Access 2000' include
- Creating simple database tables - moving around, changing a table’s data and appearance, printing, and ending an Access session;
- Using tables and forms - entering table structure, using forms to enter and view data;
- Working with Queries, Reports, Data Access Pages, and Switchboards;
- Designing your database - establishing relationships, reducing errors, and protecting data;
- Employing more sophisticated forms and queries - multi-table forms, using forms and queries together;
- Maintaining and managing a database.