This guide will help you gain basic proficiency with Microsoft Windows® 2000 Professional
- Tips provide helpful hints and alternative ways to complete tasks, while important notes state warnings and cautions;
- Numbered steps provide detailed instructions to help you learn new skills;
- Margin notes give you additional information about the lesson;
- Putting It All Together exercises challenge you to apply what you’ve learned in new ways;
- Quick Quizzes test what you’ve learned in each lesson;
- The Lesson Glossary defines key terms shown in boldface throughout the lesson.