Offering powerful new features, Microsoft Excel 2000 is a Web-ready spreadsheet program that lets users access, analyze, and take advantage of the wealth of data on intranets and the Internet. Topics covered by book include
- Entering text, numbers, values, dates, and times; using menus and toolbars;
- Editing and formatting worksheets;
- Calculations - totaling and averaging values, using formulas, linking worksheets with formulas, and printing and publishing worksheets on intranets and the Web;
- Graphing worksheet data;
- Extracting data from a list - sorting and summarizing data; finding, adding, deleting, and filtering records;
- Advanced calculations - supporting tables, estimate worksheets, what-if analysis, and variables.