Microsoft Outlook 2000 helps you organize information on your desktop and manage e-mail, calendars, contacts, tasks, and files. You can also communicate and share information with others over an intranet or the Internet. Topics covered by this book include
- Introducing Outlook 98 - two Outlook flavors; creating, editing, organizing, moving, and deleting notes; switching views; and customizing the Outlook window;
- Managing contacts - creating your own contact form and using the Outlook Address Book;
- Communicating with e-mail - composing and addressing messages; adding files; sending, retrieving, forwarding, deleting, and organizing messages;
- Managing your schedule;
- Keeping a to-do list;
- Checking ahead and looking back - using Outlook Today and Journal and archiving;
- Accessing the Internet via Outlook.