New features of Microsoft PowerPoint 2000 help you create high-impact presentations (and great impressions) and deliver them in any setting - from meeting rooms to kiosks, or across the Web. Topics covered by this book include
- Building a simple presentation - the Auto Content Wizard, editing slides, adding special effects, and viewing a presentation;
- Using clip art, importing graphics, animating graphics, and adding graphs;
- Fine-tuning presentations - using a design template, formatting text, and delivering presentations; delivering presentations on the Internet or on an intranet;
- Adding organization charts and tables and using WordArt and drawing tools;
- Creating a custom template;
- Running a presentation automatically and preparing speaker-controlled presentations.