Please note that the content of this book primarily consists of articles available from Wikipedia or other free sources online. WAdi Qabbani, also known as Khirbat ash Sheik Husein was a Palestinian Arab village in the District of Tulkarm. IT was probably depopulated during the 1948 Palestine War on March 1, 1948 as part of Operation Coastal Clearing. IT was located 12 km northwest of Tulkarm.IN 1945, the village had a total population of 320. THe Khirbat al-Shaykh Husayn is located in the village, which had artifacts dating to the Roman period.